Clearsite Latest Release August 26th 2008!
We are proud to announce the latest beta version 4.20! This is the 3rd beta release, and final beta, going forward we will produce Release Candidates, and finally the Production Ready Releases. Visit the Clearsite Sourceforge.net Download page, and leave your feedback, feature requests and bugs on the mailing lists. Thanks and enjoy!
Welcome the ClearSite Graphing and Network Management System
ClearSite is a Free Open-Source Network Graphing and Management System and much more. ClearSite takes advantage of the powerful RRDTool storage and graphing tool, as well as utilizing MySQL for the backend. We have spent just as much time working on the user experience as we have with the data collection, we know you'll find ClearSite easy to use and understand.
ClearSite has been developed and tested extensively with Cisco networking equipment, as well various PC/Server manufacturers and Operating Systems. *The current release is for Linux only*
- Windows Domain/LDAP login system
- No need for a secondary login, simply use your AD domain or LDAP login
- Real-Time Ajax search for:
- IP, MAC Address, CSS Content Rule/Owner/Service
- Graphing and detailed information for:
- Port Statistics, Port Speed/Duplex, Host IP, Host MAC address, Port Vlan, Port Location, Port Status
- Content Rule/Owner/Services
- Automatic/Dynamic discovery and maintenance of:
- Router/Switch interfaces/ports, Memory and CPU's
- CSS Content rules, Owners, Services, Memory and CPU's
- Trunked ports and CDP neighbors
- Personal MY pages
- Once signed in, users are able to create and maintain their own personal page of graphs and data that they are most interested in.
Developers and Testers needed!
ClearSite has been thoroughly tested on most Cisco network equipment as well as some others. We would like developers and users to try and contribute to our offering. Further documentation and resources are available on this site. Please visit our sourceforge forums and join our mailing lists. We are currently developing our own forum at the AloeUsers.net site, please keep checking here and on sourceforge.net for further news and developments!